A consumer is any person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be attributed mainly neither commercial nor its independent vocational activity.
You have the right to withdraw from the contract within fourteen days without giving a reason. The withdrawal period shall be fourteen days from the date of purchase.
To exercise your right, you have to by means of a clear statement e.g a communication to us via our contact form about your decision to withdraw from the contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form below. To safeguard the withdrawal period it is sufficient that you send your communication concerning the exercise of the right before the expiration of the withdrawal period.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we receive from you, including the costs of supply.We will not reimburse any costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a different method of delivery other than the ones offered by us.
For reimbursing the costs, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction unless you expressly agreed otherwise. You will be charged fees because of this repayment. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods back, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have to return the goods immediately and not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us about the cancellation.
You will have to pay for any diminished value of the goods, when this value is due to a loss necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods handling.
Model withdrawal form
If you want to withdraw from the contract, the easiest way to do so is to copy and paste the details below into our contact form and choosing the subject “return product”
- I hereby revoke our contract entered into for the purchase of the following goods (*)
- Order number
- The expiration date for the product has passed.
- The seal on the product has been removed after delivery.
- The products have been mixed with other goods after delivery.
How to return a package?
Please bear in mind that only unopened goods can be the object of a refund.
1. Please click on your country below in order to create a prepaid return label with your order number and address.
2. Print it and go to your nearest DHL office in order to ship the package. Your return will be processed in approximately 14 working days
3. Please notify us about your return through our contact form by choosing the following subject “return product”. Please indicate your order number and the returned goods.
Once we have received and examined your goods, we will proceed to the refund through the same payment method you used in the original transaction, unless you expressly agreed otherwise.
If your country of delivery is not listed above, please contact our customer service team to arrange the return.