The perfect black tea with the full flavour of roses
There is a Japanese proverb that reads, “If a man has no tea in him, he is incapable of understanding truth and beauty”. Just one sip of the sweet tea of our Black Rose gives you the ability to understand this quote perfectly.
Our black tea is versatile, as it gives you the power you need in the morning before starting your day and can also help you relax in the evening. Roses are more than just a symbol for love, their petals are also great nutritious tea ingredients. Amounts of vitamin C can be found in each tea cup. The mild and refreshing peppermint taste addition will transform the flavour into a delicious tea experience. All in all: A delightful tea with beauty skills. We are ready for the next tea party.
Healthy tea enjoyment with heart and Fair Tea logo
Fair Tea stands for fairness and commitment – to support farmers and their employees from various tea regions, including in India, Africa, China and South America. This is how financing for aid projects is being developed, which, for example, promotes the construction of schools and the catering of children. We are happy to participate!
That’s what Fair Tea and Natural Mojo are all about:
- the independent construction of the habitat of farmers and employees.
- the opportunity to feed and feed their families themselves.
- the sustainable improvement of general working conditions.
- to give a voice to the peasants and workers, which is perceived.
- compliance with statutory minimum wages, holiday periods and social security.
Happy Tea preparation
- Stir in 3 tbsp. (5-6 g) of tea in hot water.
- Infuse for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Enjoy a moment of relaxation!