£87,31 / 100 g
plus Shipping Costs
- Natural carbohydrate blocker to aid in weight loss.
- Energy yes, love handles no – vegan capsules to take before eating.
- Valuable vitamins, minerals, proteins and fiber instead of carbohydrates.
Content: 120 capsules (45.08 g)
Free shipping from £50
Carbohydrates – energy suppliers with a small hook
Benefits of Carbohydrates:
1. Fast and effective source of glucose and energy
2. Important fuel for the brain, muscles and immune system
3. Valuable function in the human organism
Disadvantages of carbohydrates:
1. Unconsumed energy is converted to fat
2. Too many carbohydrates have a negative impact on the metabolism
3. Promotion of a permanently high blood sugar
That’s why Carb Blockers are the best solution:
1. Make sure that less carbohydrates are consumed
2. Less energy storage = less flab
3. Rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins and fiber
Study on the mode of action of ID-alG ™
One of the key ingredients of Carb Blocker is ID-alG ™ – a natural extract of brown algae rich in polyphenols, minerals and trace elements.
In 2016, a six-week study on the influence of brown algae extract as part of carbohydrate blockers, performed on weight reduction. Participants were women with overweight and women in the lower range of obesity. The study was able to confirm the positive effect on weight loss, ie the effective aid in weight loss. The general tolerability of brown algae extract was also rated as excellent.
How To Incorporate Carb Blockers Into Your Nutrition Plan:
1. Combine 2 capsules with your two main meals (eg lunch and dinner)
2. Take it about 15 minutes before meals with 1-2 glasses of water.
3. Please do not exceed the intake of 4 capsules per day!
White kidney bean extract (59%), filler: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, brown algae extract (50%, Ascophyllum nodosum) (contains sulfite), grape seed extract (50%), anti-caking agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids and silicon dioxide.
|Nutritional values||Per serving (2 capsules)||Per daily ration (4 capsules)||% NRV* (Per serving)|
|White Kidney Bean Extract in mg||600,0||1200,0||**|
|ID-alG in mg||200,0||400,0||**|
|of which Ascophyllum nodosum extract in mg||100,0||200,0||**|
|of which grape seed extract in mg||100,0||200,0||**|
|of which tannins in mg||35,0||70,0||**|
|of which iodine in μg||43,0||86,0||57,0|
* Percentage of the reference value according to Annex XIII of LMIV VO (EC) No. 1169/2011
** No recommendation available
The shipping costs and VAT are dependent on your place of residence and are therefore displayed in the shopping cart as first-rate estimates. During the purchase process, these values are updated and finalised in the summary overview.
The shipping costs are as follows:
|Germany, Great Britain, France, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Luxembourg, Monaco||Free over £50
|Mayotte, Réunion, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint-Martin, French Guiana||Free over £100
|Andora, Lichtenstein, Norway, San Marino, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Estonia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain||Free over £100
|Rest of the world||Free over £150
* Possible customs duty or the local taxes are to be paid by the recipient.
Our shipping times may vary. Once your order has been received, it usually takes 1-3 days for it to be processed in our warehouse.
At the moment when the package is ready for dispatch, you receive the shipping confirmation by e-mail.
The estimated delivery times are as follows:
|United Kingdom, Switzerland and other European countries||2 to 5 days *|
|Germany, Austria, Belgium||2 to 3 days|
|Italy, Poland||3 et 5 days|
|France||2 to 4 days|
|French oversea territories, rest of the world||up to 14 days *|
* Time may vary, depending on local carriers and handling time in customs.
If you have not received any shipping confirmation within 10 days of your purchase, please contact our customer care.