Carbohydrates – energy suppliers with a small hook
Benefits of Carbohydrates:
1. Fast and effective source of glucose and energy
2. Important fuel for the brain, muscles and immune system
3. Valuable function in the human organism
Disadvantages of carbohydrates:
1. Unconsumed energy is converted to fat
2. Too many carbohydrates have a negative impact on the metabolism
3. Promotion of a permanently high blood sugar
That’s why Carb Blockers are the best solution:
1. Make sure that less carbohydrates are consumed
2. Less energy storage = less flab
3. Rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins and fiber
Study on the mode of action of ID-alG ™
One of the key ingredients of Carb Blocker is ID-alG ™ – a natural extract of brown algae rich in polyphenols, minerals and trace elements.
In 2016, a six-week study on the influence of brown algae extract as part of carbohydrate blockers, performed on weight reduction. Participants were women with overweight and women in the lower range of obesity. The study was able to confirm the positive effect on weight loss, ie the effective aid in weight loss. The general tolerability of brown algae extract was also rated as excellent.
How To Incorporate Carb Blockers Into Your Nutrition Plan:
1. Combine 2 capsules with your two main meals (eg lunch and dinner)
2. Take it about 15 minutes before meals with 1-2 glasses of water.
3. Please do not exceed the intake of 4 capsules per day!
Important information: The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. The shake is not a substitute, but only a supplement to a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. And don’t forget to always drink enough liquids.