All known Fit benefits plus caramel flavour and Matcha!
Caramel and weight loss – that doesn’t make sense for you? Well, for us it does! Trust our protein shake, which brings together all the well-known strengths, but comes along with a new superfood: Matcha. The powdered form of green tea is considered a true master in the health sector, provides much more cell-protecting antioxidants and is also used specifically in weight management – fits perfectly in our fit shakes!
More in it, same price!
Hard to believe: You get more for the same money now. Our cans retain their sleek, attractive design, but offer you more superfood powder for your conscious weight management. In addition, the portioning has changed, so you now get eight shakes more from each can! Also, replace up to two meals with Fit Caramel, and in this way, reduce your calorie intake, healthy and continuously – as part of a holistically balanced and healthy diet.
That’s what makes our fit shakes special:
- Fewer calories than a normal meal
- Still, contain all the important nutrients
- Losing weight without the nutrient deficit and energy loss
- Support for yo-yo effects
- Lose weight consciously
- Composition according to Health Claims Directive (No. 432/2012)
What is your goal?
Reduce your weight? Then replace two meals with a shake a day.
Keep your weight? Then replace a meal with a shake every day.
How to get the most out of our fit shakes?
- Mix shake with approx. 2 heaped scoops of powder (25 g) with 250 ml milk (1.5% fat).
- Add about 2.5 g vegetable oil/1 teaspoon (eg sunflower oil).
- Start everything in the shaker, start a proper shaking workout and enjoy!
We all have different flavours, so feel free to:
- Use other types of milk such as coconut, oats, almonds, rice, soy etc.
- Mix shakes among each other – our favourite is chocolate banana (“banana split”).
- Add more milk or water as needed to change consistency.
Important information: The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. The shake is not a substitute, but only a supplement to a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. And do not forget: always drink enough liquids (water or unsweetened herbal tea)!