Superfood herbal tea with lemon-apple aroma and detox effect
If you want to cleanse your body, you should generally drink a lot. Because it fits wonderfully to have a tea that tastes good on the one hand and on the other hand has very valuable detox qualities. Two birds with one stone, as they say. Be it stinging nettle, green tea or cardamom – detoxing starts inside, and this is exactly where the selected superfoods effectively exert their detox powers. Ingredients such as apple, orange, strawberry leaves, mint, chamomile and lavender provide the great taste of PuriTea.
Healthy tea enjoyment with heart and Fair Tea logo
Fair Tea stands for fairness and commitment – to support farmers and their employees from various tea regions, including in India, Africa, China and South America. This is how financing for aid projects is being developed, which, for example, promotes the construction of schools and the catering of children. We are happy to participate!
That’s what Fair Tea and Natural Mojo are all about:
- the independent construction of the habitat of farmers and employees.
- the opportunity to feed and feed their families themselves.
- the sustainable improvement of general working conditions.
- to give a voice to the peasants and workers, which is perceived.
- compliance with statutory minimum wages, holiday periods and social security.
Happy Tea preparation
- Stir in 3 tbsp. (5-6 g) of tea in hot water.
- Infuse for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Enjoy a moment of relaxation!